CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration Information for the 2019-2020 School Year
April 30 - July 16 - Online Registration
- Online continuing registration will be available for parents to update information and complete necessary forms through the Parent Portal Account. This must be completed prior to Central Registration in August.
April 30 - June 7 - Fee Discount
- Fees paid on or before June 7 for students in grades 1-8 receive a $25 discount
July 25 - Parent Letters Mailed
- Parents will receive a letter providing information about Central Registration
August 6 & 7 - Central Registration
- All CCSD 46 families will need to attend Central Registration
- Where: Frederick School, 595 Frederick Road, Grayslake
- Time: Tuesday, August 6, from 10am-7pm, Wednesday, August 7, from 2-7pm
School offices will be closed August 5-9
Bus stop information is based on your last submitted address or daycare information. If you have moved, please see the Registrar with new proofs. If your childcare arrangements have changed, please submit the change to your child's school office as soon as possible. There is no guarantee that bus stop changes submitted after August 16 will be completed for the first week of school.
FEE SCHEDULE 2019-2020
||FEES paid in FULL on or before 6/7/19
||FEES paid in FULL on or after 6/8/19
Grades 3-8 Technology Fee $50.00
Kindergarten: Physical, Immunization record, Dental, Vision Exams
2nd Grade: Dental Exam
6th Grade: Current Immunization record, Physical, Dental Exam*
*6th graders will be required to provide proof of Tdap vaccination and one dose of meningococcal vaccine (MCV4)
ALL KINDERGARTEN AND SIXTH GRADE STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE THEIR PHYSICAL EXAMS TURNED IN TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND.
Download the information: English | Español (pdf)